Sunday, August 21, 2011

August, my favorite month!

So my amazing sisters have inspired me to start a blog to journal my life with Laroses. I love reading theirs, enjoying all the pictures, & catching little details I might not hear about at our busy family dinners. Hopefully I will get the hang of it quickly because anyone who knows me knows I love photos, organizing, & enjoying the fruits of my labor :)

August is a wonderful month, and not just because it is my birthday! It's the downhill slope of summer so you appreciate it more because it will be over soon; it's my sweet boy Dakota's birthday; back to school time for Livy; & I get to celebrate another year of my life that I am so grateful for.

Summer was extra fun this year because Dakota, Zach, & Tessie have been able to come out to family dinners again, so we feel a little more complete. I'm including some pics of our fun family dinners...My own little family has been through a rough year, but we are all back on track & loving life together. We've been able to take a few little vacays, enjoyed some pool time, & just be together in the outside air, enjoying our backyard that my wonderful family has helped so much with. Home is my favorite place to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment