Thursday, October 6, 2011

Anniversary in Park City

For the first time ever I forgot my camera, so I have no pics of Park City. It was fun though. We both worked Friday night. Bobby was working at Park City Hospital, so I met him up there after I got off work. We slept in the back of the 4Runner until we could check into our hotel. It sounds like a bummer, but it was fun. We got to watch all the hot air balloons go up in the mountains up there, & it was a beautiful drive. I slept pretty dang good too. It felt like makeshift camping :) We stayed at the Silver King Hotel. I am so sad I didn't get pics because it was beautiful. They had renovated the rooms so we had a nice big jetted tub, a kitchen with granite countertops, & beautiful skylights. Our pool & hot tub were awesome too. Half was indoors & half was outdoors so it wasn't too cold when we were in there at night. We went to dinner at Wasatch Brewery & I had the best ribs of my life! They were de-lish! We watched the Rams game the next day, & I went to the street fair/farmer's market. Our hotel was up the hill & a few blocks away from Main Street, so it was a nice walk. We had a great time overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment