Friday, May 25, 2012

27 week ultrasound & sugar test

My sweet Tater, 27 weeks.
Sugar test went well. I have alot of amniotic fluid which caused a little concern (mostly to me), but hopefully everything will be just fine. Normally they are concerned with the bladder & kidneys functioning improperly, but she said it looked like he had fluid in there, so that's good. My doctor said it might cause him to come a little early though. All the fluid in there (& the fact he measures a few wks ahead) tricks the uterus into thinking it's time to deliver. I am getting so big I doubt I will mind! As long as it isn't too early. I want him to stay in there as long as he needs to til he is ready.
Isn't he cute?! You can see his face so good, his eyes, & lips-I was just amazed. He is gorgeous & I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment