Friday, November 2, 2012

Tate's first Halloween & Bobby's Birthday!

                                                                           Papa Ed
 
Nannie
 
Gramma Marilyn & Grampa Bert

I decorated the house the night before for Bobby's birthday. He was working, so I wanted him to come home & be excited. I also made him key lime bars :)

So my car is broken, & I couldn't go get him presents, but we went to dinner later that night, we have a couples massage on Sat., & next time we get a day off together I'm going to take him to get a pedicure. It may sound femmy, but they are amazing! Everyone's feet are gross & overworked. If you've never had a pedi you should treat yourself!
Part of Bobby's present was to let him sleep in as long as he wanted, & I would make the Halloween rounds with Tater. Working nights & having our new lil night owl, obviously sleep is a little hard to come by. I think that gift was his favorite!

Me n Tater starting our day!
Uncle Ry-fry & Aunt Lindsay

Auntie Russie & bestie Ryker

Auntie Vincie

Bestie Ryker is a vampire. Watch out Tate!

He is seriously trying to eat him & his outfit. Too funny!

Grammy & Poppy

Gramma Sandi & Grampa Bob

 Cute LaRose clan cousins


Uncle Trent

Uncle Tyler

 Aunt Angie
Daddy & Tater after we went to dinner at Wingnutz. It was sooo yummy! I worked up an appetite all day! Wingnuts is Bobby's fave place. We ALL love it though.

This pic is toooo funny! I made key lime bars & they were covered with powdered sugar. Me n Tater sang to Bobby & he blew out his candle & the powdered sugar went flying EVerywhere! I just so happened to get an action shot (of course by accident :)). Isn't that cool!?
We missed Livers, but totally understand that she wanted to go out with her friends. She had a blast with Bella & her other friends. Anyone who knows me knows I love to keep the bday celebration flowin, so we will celebrate again later! I got a football pinata for next fam dinner!

Me n my handsome lil man! He has the CUTEst face. I love it!

Check out our big boy holdin his bottle! He grows toooo fast!
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment