Saturday, February 2, 2013

More Christmas!



 
Mommy n Tater at Grammy n Poppy's
 
At Nannie's Christmas Party at Mountain Ridge. They always do such an amazing job!
 
Thank you card for Grammy n Poppy. It ended up being VERY cute! Quite a bit of work, but cute :)
 
I took Tater to see Santa Claus right before Gramma n Grampa's Christmas Eve party. He was SUCH a good boy! I wish Santa was smiling in this pic, but it is still SO cute!
 
 
I wish I had pictures of Gramma Marilyn & Grampa Bert's Christmas Eve party. It was so much fun. Gramma seriously puts in a TON of time & effort for this party. We had pizza & hot wings, we played games, did a white elephant gift exchange ( I received the "cat butt air freshener" I sent to Zach on his mission. He's kept it this long! Very odd, because my brother is the cleanest un-cluttered male you will meet! Gramma & Grampa put together a "family fun package" for everyone with popcorn tubs, treats, movie gift cards, & a restaurant gift card. Tater got a little boom box, & Livy got some cute hello kitty jammie pants that I love also :)
Thank you SO SO much for all your time, effort, & fun-ness Gramma & Grampa! You're the best & we love you so so much!
 

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable Jen. I love your hair and you look so good after having a baby:) Thanks for sharing all your fun Holiday activities. Looks like you guys really had a good time. Its fun to see your life grow and Im glad you share it with us bloggers:)

    ReplyDelete