Saturday, March 3, 2012

Liv

Liv gets more mature everyday. I can't believe what a confident, beautiful little pre-teen she is. I wish I was that self-assured, & gorgeous when I was her age! I eventually blossomed though :) I know she will continue to maintain, & grow into these qualities even more as she gets older. I know teenagers are rough, but I'm really not too worried about Liv. I know she'll be a better kid than I was! She looked so cute the other day (as usual), but she had a special field trip on Valentine's Day to the ballet, the planetarium in Salt Lake, & then got to go to the Gateway food court for lunch. She got a new dress & did her hair so cute so I had to take a picture, & of course have to put it in the blog.



Another fun experience I got to share with her was going to get our hair done. We had Lindsay do it, & she put a few purplish highlights in Liv's bangs, & waxed her eyebrows for the first time (yes I had permission to include this in the blog. See what I mean? What a good sport she is!) It was hilarious. Liv is a pretty tough kid whenever she gets hurt (which seems to be often sometimes), but she usually giggles while I have a pained look on MY face. I held her hand while she sat in the chair, & with every pull she would scoot her body to the bottom of the chair & then giggle painfully. It was too funny to watch. I think me & Lindsay had a good time :) The finished product looked so great though! Lindsay did a perfect job, making it look really natural & her still a kid. I can't believe how mature it made her look though. Pretty girl!
              Pre-waxing, & a little nervous!
                                                        Notice she made me hold her hand :)
                                       Finished product, looks great, aaaah the price of being a woman!


No comments:

Post a Comment