Sunday, March 4, 2012

Valentine's Day

So our Valentine's actually wasn't that exciting. We were both supposed to work, but I got docked, so we didn't even really see eachother that day. We sort of celebrated a little early & a little late though. Me & Livy made some supercute cake pops to take to the fam & grandparents. It was fun, & she is quite the little Betty Crocker. Those cute little things are a lot of work though! My sweet parents got her a cake pop machine for Christmas & she absolutely loves it. I was so excited too, because I had been looking to buy myself one! Way to go good gifters!....We decided to save the money we would have spent on gifts or dinner & are hoping to maybe take a special trip with Livy before the baby comes, a kind of Valentine's/Mother's Day/Liv's Birthday/Father's Day trip to Mexico. We'll see how my taxes look :) We do have the best gift ever though, growing more & more everyday in my tummy. It was a present to me too, because we got to find out he was a boy so early. Yay!
                                                                     Our cute cake pops!
        I made us some strawberry angel food cake the next weekend.
Liv got a little gift (because I can never resist), but that's about as exciting as we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment