Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Build-A-Bear Fun

Oh my gosh this was SO fun! Grammy and Poppy take all the new babies to Build-A-Bear to pick out a little friend. I have never been in this store & was fascinated! There was a little birthday party going on there that looked SO much fun too!
Tate loved it & was so cute to watch. What's funny though is that all the pics my mom took of him, he looks terrified & so upset (I still need to download them. In my spare time. Haha. That's why I'm finally just posting this because it was MONTHS ago, I figure I can add them later :)).
It was so much fun, but we were sad because Poppy couldn't come with us. He had a cold & didn't want to get Tater sick.
Thanks Grammy & Poppy! You're the best! We love you!
We love our new puppy 'Max" too!
Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment