Saturday, November 23, 2013

Halloween Festivities & party at the Friedli's!

I LOVE Halloween! I was super excited for this party in particular this year to show off my costume. We have been making our costumes a surprise & I love it. It was perfect for the debut of a little secret I had too :) :) :) Plus any party with the Friedli's is awesome & always loads of fun!

Our fun Halloween decorations. Tater LOVES our lights. He always wants them plugged in :)

More Halloween decs

 
We decided to paint pumpkins & invited Ashley last minute to have Beau bring her kids up to join us since she wasn't feeling too good. She decided to come with them & it was so much fun! Tate liked it. We then put them all in the tub to wash off all the paint. It was cute. Houston decided to turn on the jets in the tub, but there wasn't enough water in there so it came streaming out of the holes like a fire hydrant would & completely terrified the little ones. It was so sad, but so funny at the same time! All me & Ash could do was laugh & then rescue Tate & Mae & hug them better. Thanks for coming up last minute guys! It was fun :)
Me & my lil man creating a masterpiece :)

Houston & Mae hard at work

Cute undies shot :)

The bathtub, pre-crying ;)
 
Baker & Bun in the Oven

Olivia was Catwoman, HoneyBun a pumpkin, & Tate was a garden gnome. He hated his costume so bad though

My cute mom & her Halloween fun



Rootbeer with dry ice

Fun games. Bobby lost. Bad!

I got us a jack o'lantern pizza on Halloween night. It was actually REALLY good! I don't ever get Papa Murphy's take-n-bake pizzas & I was quite impressed. Their cheesebread was SOOOO good too!

Bobby blowin out a candle on his cupcake on his way out the door :(

Cute Papa Ed. Me & Tater went to visit him on our way. Liv went to Bella's for trick-or-treating

Me & Tater dressed up as pirates because I didn't have the heart to make him dress up in his gnome costume again. He still wasn't happy about me drawing his mustache on, but it was a much better scene than the Halloween party at my parents ;)

Visiting Gramma Marilyn & Grampa Bert

Houston & Mae came at the same time. They love them some Tater-time. Mae was kissing him & Houston was tickling his belly. It's so cute how much they love him :)
 
Visiting Daddy at work


 


Happy Halloween!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment