Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy birthday Bobby


My party pooper husband wanted to cancel his birthday dinner for his birthday present. So, we didn't celebrate it with anyone. He also had to work on his birthday-LAME! I offered to switch, but he didn't want to. So I made him a cake & cupcakes & had them waiting for him in the morning. He had worked the night before, so this is him blowing out his candle before he is headed to work again, on the rest of his bday. Bummer. Tater & I did go visit him at work though in our costumes & brought him balloons & donuts to share with everyone. I got him a massage & facial to enjoy all by himself. We also went to dinner at Bout Time Pub & Grill & invited Kenny & Shiloh. They actually came & brought Tayvin. It was so fun. We all had a great time & Tate was the bestest boy. He loves to be out & about :) We ended up just relaxing Sunday night since he canceled his bday party, so of course we watched the Walking Dead & all in all I think it ended up being a pretty fun birthday. Happy birthday babe. Love you. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment