Friday, October 3, 2014

September

 Again, I had these all labeled, but they didn't get saved so here goes again. Probably a shorter version than the first time ;)
 
Grammy & Poppy planned the funnest trip to Build-A-Bear! We got to ride the train there too. It was so fun! Thanks Grammy & Poppy!
 
Grammy packed treat bags & everything!
 
Me & Lola putting the heart & stuffing into her My Little Pony. I was so excited to find it! I had one almost just like it on my birthday cake when I was little. Pretty special :)
 
And of course we had to go for ice cream after ;)
 
 
Tater has been really into his cousins. He's totally a little boy right now. It's pretty fun 
 
Check out all the fun!
 
We were all able to go to our nephew Landon's baptism. Congratulations Landon. We are so proud of you  
 
This is Tater doing pilates with me. He actually really did it for about 10 minutes. It was so cute.        I couldn't resist taking a selfie since my phone was right there. He was hysterical.
 
September 10th was mine & Bobby's 4th anniversary. Tate & I made his favorite gorilla poop cookies for him. He looks like such a big boy here! He did pretty good too for 2 years old.
 
Tate, Lola, & I went to visit Lindsay & see Charley's room. She & Ryan did such an awesome job on it! It seriously belongs in a magazine or at least Pinterest ;)
 
Zach & my dad got a new huntin dog. Her name is Ruby. She is so cute & Tate loves her.
I miss havin a doggy around.
Love you HoneyBun
 
With the girlies at El Matador to celebrate mine & Shalee's 34th bdays. It was fun. I have the best girlfriend ever. I am really so lucky!
 
Baby Charley is here!
 
Livers, Tater, Lola & I walked to get ice cream. They even have the tiny cones for Tate! 
 
Me & Liv going to meet Charley. I actually couldn't resist & stopped by on my way home from work to sneak a peek at him in the nursery that morning.
He is so cute! 
 
Tater teaching Lola to play the piano :)
What a good brother!
 
 
My dad watched Tater while us girls went to Ashley's stake dinner & Women's Conference broadcast. I am really glad I had the opportunity to go & listen. President Uchtdorf spoke too, I especially like him. He makes the mood so light & is funny.
Thanks Dad! 
 
Tater in his new rainboots
 
Colorin with Grammy
 
He sure loves his Poppy
 
We went to watch Houston's primary program & then to Beau's birthday lunch. Houston did awesome! His talk was so long, he was so reverent, I was so proud of him! 
 
 
All the cutie cousins :)
 
Liv & I went to get Pedi's. Super fun! 
 
He looked so cute for our night outing grocery shopping 

No comments:

Post a Comment