Tuesday, September 30, 2014

July

Soooo, another blog obstacle! Aaahh! So annoying. So my computer crashed & now I can only upload from my phone. I can't upload any of the cute collages I have made for each little "event" or "outing" we have because they are "incompatible" for some reason. SO, I have to upload like 6 pictures for each event & do it one by one by one so it is taking FOREVER! So apologies if anyone is reading these entries & has to look at 5,000 photos!  Also, hopefully I have not lost every photo from 2013 & every video of tate from the last year too :( wish me luck. Of course this all happened the night I was planning on putting all those photos on a flash drive. Awesome.
So obviously it is a slow going to update everything & get caught up from the last obstacle of not being able to upload any of my pics. Eventually I will get there ;) I just hate getting behind!
 
These pics are from a cousin pool party that Grammy threw. It was so fun. She & Poppy are the best. They even got Kota a little shark raft so that he could lounge in the pool without getting his trach wet. Thanks for all the fun Grammy & Poppy! We love you! 
Fun bubble experiment that Grammy found out to do with the kiddos. 
Tate looooves bubbles 
Kota on his sweet raft 
Houston & tater stomping on the wet grass. Boys! 
Just lounging & snackin :) 
We went to the Riverdale splash pad for the first time on the 4th of July. It was so fun! It wasn't terribly crowded, but there were still lots of people. Mostly Spanish ones. They know how to party. They were huge groups & they were all laughing, playing, & eating. It was pretty fun to see. Our little white family had fun too though ;) We brought pizza & picnicked. I love to watch Tate have fun & experience everything. Being a mom is the best. I love it!
Cutest lil face 
Too much fun for this girl! 
He is so cute. Always admiring his lil sissy 
Bobby doesn't really care for fireworks, but I love anything fun! So of course I wanted to go ;)
We went to the Ogden Parkway & parked at the Botanical Garden. It was perfect!!! We had a perfect view, sat right behind our car, Lola napped inside the car (I was worried about her little ears), & I got to snuggle Tater on my lap while he told me all the colors of the fireworks we saw. It was probably my favorite 4th ever. Hmm, maybe I already blogged about this because it sounds familiar. I wish I had a selfie of me & Tater, but it was too dark. He looked so cute in a hand me down coat from Dakota that was hooded & way too big.
Check out the cute little hand-holding going on here. So sweet <3 
He's reaching to her in her carseat from him in his carseat. <3
This was at Navy's blessing. We had gone to Cruze's earlier in the day.
Cute cousins :)  
Oh my gosh his face.
He is seriously too cute! 
Big sissy snuggling little sissy <3
Liv is such a cute big sister 
 Love this pic. His face is so sweet. She looks so cute here too <3
Good brother givin sissy her bink 
My sweet little man turned 2 this month on the 17th!
Man I love this kid. He makes everyday like Christmas + my birthday (back when I really got to celebrate my bday ;))
Jen Wegelin & her cute boys came to visit & meet Miss Lola.
It was so fun to see them! Jen & I were pregnant at the same time with Oliver & Tater. She was such a huge help to me!
Of course I had no idea what I was doing ;) 
Sparklers!
These are actually from our wedding! We forgot to do them & have a ton so we did a bunch this July.
Tater was a little apprehensive at first, but ended up liking them 
Cute Natalie & her little Victoria came to meet Lo & visit with us. I work with her & actually organized her baby shower :) She is such a darling girl & I love her 
Grammy came to the Children's Museum with me & Tater on his actual birthday. It was so fun! I LOVE that place! Thanks for celebrating with us Raaa ;) 
Here is Tater's cake.
I'm no Annie, but it's still pretty stinkin cute.
I usually detest character them parties, but I just wanted to give Tater what he wanted because that's what it's all about right? It's his day, so I let him be obsessed with his cars, as usual :)
Go Lightning McQueen! 
This is at the splash pad for Tater's birthday. Gram had been wanting to go to the HAFB one, but we got there & there was some huge event going on so we went to the Riverdale one. Still super fun though!
Tate was so cute & fun to watch. All the kids were! These cute little Latinas were fascinated with Dakota's g-tube & trach :) So cute! Can you blame them? He sure is handsome!
 
Happy birthday lil man 
A visit from Auntie Heather. What a sweetie. She brought us dinner & met Miss Lola.
Thank you!
That reminds me that Tisha brought us dinner too & I don't have a pic!
Thank you Tish!
I have such awesome friends!!! Lucky girl :) 
We celebrated Aunt Lindsay's 30th birthday & constructed a list of 30 reasons why we love her. She sure is a special girl & I'm glad she is my sister. 
Cute cousins :) 
Stacey Plackenmeyer (now McEneaney) had her baby boy Jaxon!
What a cute little man! 
Tater loves to help take care of sissy. Here he is washing her hair :) 
I love this pic. We were out walking the hills around our neighborhood & I looked down & saw this beautiful sunset (picture below). I stopped & looked at it with Tater & said "Isn't that so pretty?"
He said "Eee" which means yes ;) & really looked at it with me. It was just really special. He seemed so old. I love sharing things like that with him.
The pic doesn't do it justice 
What a sweetie. Lovin on his sister again <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment