Tuesday, September 30, 2014

August

Do I have a black cloud over me??? I labeled all these pics & September's the other night & NONE OF IT GOT SAVED!!! Rrrrr. Oh well, here goes again...
Going out for shakes at Jake's Over the Top 
I LOVE this! My sweet Aunt Dorothy made these for me & Lola. She knows I love Hello Kitty. I loved this pattern & the baby pink color. I just love it. Thank you so much for your time & talent Dorothy! I appreciate it so much!
Grampa Bob snugglin on Lo 
Gramma Sandi showin Tater how to shoot a nerf crossbow. They were a pretty good shot! 
Tater loves dogs. It makes me miss my HoneyBun :( 
This was the first time Billy's family met Lola 
I sucky selfie, but Bobby & I had our first date after Lola. We went to Craftburger-delicious!
Thanks Mom & Dad for watchin the kids! 
Lindsay's baby shower was darling! My mom did the best job. The color scheme matched Charley's room. It was so fun to see all our aunts & cousins & our good family friends 
We had the opportunity to go to the Ogden Temple Open House. It was a really neat experience. It was so beautiful. My kids were good the whole time too! 
On Uncle Ry's shoulders goin to get ice cream! 
My cute parents took us to sub-zero for ice cream after. Yummy! 
Getting loved on by Uncle Zach 
We went swimming at the North Shore Aquatic Center. Tate loved it. He wore his life jacket I got from when we went canoeing in Mantua. He was so brave this time! 
 
First at home haircut since we probably made Aunt Lindsay want to quit her job ;) 
I was 9 months pregnant & it was NOT enjoyable. I was covered in boogers, tears, & had hair stuck all over me. And then we had to grocery shop!
F2TF race.
Go Team Dakota! 
This was the first time I took them to church by myself. It went pretty well. Tate pooped his pants as soon as we left though & Lola was screaming because she was hungry. Other than that it was great :)
 
 
Walking at the Ogden Parkway with Grammy
 
 
We went to Classic Waterslides to celebrate Dakota's 6th birthday!
Can't believe he is that old! We love you Dakota & are so glad to have your sweet spirit in our family. You are very special to us buddy.
Happy 6th birthday!
P.S.-They didn't allow food in there so we tailgated with the birthday cake :) 
This is how we roll grocery shopping now. I was like "Where do I put my groceries?" Then after a minute I was like, "Where do I put my kid?!" 
Lola's 2 month check up with Dr. Nye 
Tater's 2 year check up with Dr. Nye 
THis was so fun! Our old neighbor Holly Egan came to visit with her boys. They are so sweet & brought us dinner. Tater & Bennett had a lil picnic in the front room. Bennett is just a few months older than Tate & her little boy Carson is a little bit older than Lola.
We sure miss them! 
Cute Grammy planned a bike parade for all of us. We got to decorate bikes & then walked up to get snowcones at the snowy shack by Winegar's. It was so fun! It was nice & cool too! We barely made it though before the rains came 
Dakota on his sweet bike. He made it a whole mile! That is the furthest he has ever gone & he did awesome! It takes a lot of exercise to work his bike so we are so proud of him! 
Grammy pushin Tater in his fave car 
He loves to pose for pictures ;) 
We made it! 
My sweet grandparents. Love them so much. Gramma Marilyn had a heart attack a few months ago. So glad she is doing okay. She is the sweetest lil lady & we sure love Grampa Bert too.
Love to visit them, just wish we had more time sometimes 
They are so sweet! They bought little bags of cars for all the little boy grandkids to play with when they come over. Tate loves Grampa Bert's choo-choo train upstairs too. He thinks it's the coolest. 
My accidental morning glories I started growing. They look so beautiful in the mornings when I get off work . Love it
Corbin's 2nd birthday party. Happy birthday buddy! 
My delicious brownies my mom made for me bday dinner.
Thanks Mom! 
This is a terrible photo of me but Jami looks so beautiful so I had to include it. She has been a good friend for a very long time. She got married at the Ogden Parkway & it was absolutely lovely. She looked amazing. So happy for her! 
Grammy & Poppy planned a backyard campout for the kids. SO much fun! We roasted hot dogs, had a picnic, made smores, & did crafts. Thanks Grammy & Poppy!
Tate didn't sleep over. We weren't sure how he would do, especially since he is a little night owl & Ashley's kids are not. Maybe next year! 
Poppy helpin Tater with crafts. They all colored their own little picture frame & then Gram put a picture of them all in front of the tent in it. SO much fun. Thanks guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment