Monday, September 22, 2014

Lola's 1st Month


We are all so happy this sweet little girl has come to our home!
She is so beautiful <3
At 1 month Lola is in size 1 diapers. 
She fits in 0-3 month clothes still, but they are getting snug.
She will go 4 hours eating during the night once she finally falls asleep. She has a lot of tummy troubles though & is up most nights until 4am give or take :( It is hard, but you really feel bad for her. She screams with gas pains, & arches her little body. I can tell that she has a cool, chill personality underneath all that.
I took her to the chiropractor, Dr. Wayne. He said she had a diaphragmatic hernia, & that her ileocecal valve was open. When babies are colic-y it is usually one of these two things. She had both.
She still has problems, but she did improve after we saw him.
She is a great nurser! It makes Mommy so happy! I love to snuggle & nurse her & am glad things are back to normal after my mastitis. (I had to pump one side & couldn't nurse her on it for 2 weeks).
Lola loves to be held & is a super snuggler.
She loves her baths (not the sink-side ones as you can see from the picture!) She likes to soak on her little hippo lounger (now that I can bend over the bathtub without hurting my sore breasteses ;))
I love this little girl so much. She is beautiful outside AND on the inside.
She has a sweet little personality & brings so much joy to my life.
I can't believe I have my very own little baby girl!
Outfits & accessories & shoes are so fun!
I am so blessed to have my sweet, dreamy little man Tate & such a wonderful friend & teenager in Liv. They both love Lola so much too!
Blessed momma
<3

















No comments:

Post a Comment