Wednesday, September 16, 2015

1 & 3 year check ups


The kids were SO good (considering they are both toddlers ;)) at Dr. Nye's office!
Tate is still talking about the sucker he gave him.
My little man was SO brave this time. We had to do a little bit of coaxing, but he did awesome!
Little Miss Lo did great too, kind of. She was not a fan of Dr. Nye & his inspecting of her, or the shots the nurse gave her. Poor little princess. I'm sure it IS scary. But it is embarassing for Mom too haha. Dr. Nye is always so kind to us & to me personally. Always asks how I am doing with everything. Technically you DO need a mentally stable mother to raise healthy kids right? But he goes above & beyond to care for our sweet little fam.
You can see Lola is perfectly proportioned in the 85th percentile all around: head/height/& weight!
23 lbs & 12.5 oz of perfection <3
My little TatersaladPants is 3 feet 3 1/2 inches tall, which is the 86th percentile,
& he is 35 pounds, in the 77th percentile.
Lucky me to have such beautiful, perfectly healthy kids! 



No comments:

Post a Comment