Monday, January 6, 2014

Oops so much December fun I forgot to include it all ;)


I took Tater to IFA to get HoneyBun a new leash for when Connie picked her up (she gnawed through all the rest of them. How or why did she do this you might ask? Well, the pleasant little girl that she is, would hide under tables or in little hiding spots we couldn't get to & wouldn't come out. Not to pee, not for a treat, & most definitely not to go to her room for bed. Soooo...we had to keep her leash on her so we could pull her out. Silly I know. Funny that Dean told me how well I trained her ;) She can be a little stinker sometimes.... Anyways! Tate & I went & saw the bunnies that were there. It was SO fun! I love to see him get so excited & have fun. He has the sweetest little face :) The picture is blurry, once again due to my crappy camera phone ( & ever-moving target). You can see how much fun he was having though :)
 
Oh just some fun at the local walmart :)
Tate obsessed with our water bottle lid of course.
Lids & tupperware!!!! Forget toys!
 
 
 
Making our ornaments from the Sunday we missed at Grammy & Poppy's. I was really sick & we didn't make it that day. Man am I glad I've been feeling better!!
Of course my sweet mom brought us the stuff so we didn't have to miss out on the fun. Although we didn't have time to do it til Dec. 31st! There was enough clay that we made ornaments for us to decorate next year. A little gingerbread family!! How cute!
I like to make an ornament with the kids every year so we can giggle later about how they look. I mean, they all look amazing ;)

 
Tate of course started eating the clay, so he got put on coloring duty. My parents gave him these awesome bath crayons that are PERFECT for the high chair because they wipe off. LOVE IT!!

 
Our cute gingerbread family, complete with new baby :)

 
I had to include this pic for a memento. I had this purple couch forever. Me, Vincie, & Russie used it at our house in West Haven, me & Vince used it in our townhouse in Kaysville, & when I was in New York & bought my house, I came home & my family had moved it into my new home waiting for me. They are seriously the best! I listed it on ksl because it has been up in the loft & we rarely go up there. Until my mom suggested that I turn the loft into a playroom. Great idea! So I sold it & now the loft is the office/playroom with so many toys it's crazy :)
I sold it to the nicest family. I chit-chatted with the mom while they were there & she asked what I did & I told her Bobby & I were both respiratory therapists. Sadly she knew what that was. Most people don't unless they have personal experience with one & it's not usually good. They adopted a little down syndrome boy at 8 months & he was trached at 10 months. He is on a ventilator at night at home & they take care of him all by themselves with nursing care occasionally. What a neat family they sounded like! 5 kids & he was adopted. I think they said he is Asian & his parents lived in Panama & could not bring him there do to visa problems or something, so they had to give him up. How sad, but how fortunate that he went to such a loving home. He is now 10 years old & goes to school & seems to be doing great. I love how you end up meeting people & hearing their stories. Pretty cool. Goodbye purple couch :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment