Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas



 





First of all, I hate not understanding how stupid blogging works!!!! I'm pretty sure my account is possessed.
I cannot make sense at all of how they adjust the pictures! I press one button, & it does 5 different things that I did noooooot want it to do! I have tried fixing this 5 different times, it is 3 in the morning & I give up


 

























































On a happier note,
Above (& oddly placed) are some of my favorite photos of the season.
Below are the festivities of Christmas Day.
This year was extra special to me. Tate understood more of the happenings of Christmas, it was Lola's first, & Liv was so sweet & grateful for all of her gifts.
Most of all my ever-growing testimony makes me appreciate the Savior even more this year;
His birth, his life, & the Atonement.
Being a mother I think of how his earthly, & heavenly parents must have felt during his life.
At the special time of his birth, watching him grow up, & watching him suffer on the cross.
I cannot fathom how they must have felt, but having my own children sparks a small inkling of how they might have.
I am so grateful for my own parents, & for the Savior.
He truly is the "GIFT."









 


 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment