Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November

 Time goes by so quickly since I had my sweet Tater, & even faster since my princess Lola.
November is over already.
I am sure excited about Christmas though. I love the holidays!
Let's see here. Naked laundry night (oops, sorry! I meant to cover up Tate's peeper with a sticker)

Tate's horrible haircut Daddy gave him. I salvaged it somewhat. He is handsome no matter what though!

Some sidewalk art happening on a gorgeous fall day.

The awesome Rams helmet beanie Uncle RyFry got for Tater. SO cute!
 

Another beautiful fall day at Grammy & Poppy's.
Look how fun Grammy is to get buried in the leaves!
Poppy had raked them all up in to piles for the preschool kids, but our kids couldn't resist.
Funny though, they thought raking them up was just as fun as jumping & running through them!


 
Playing some b-ball at Aunt Vincie's. We went to see all her cute decorating she has done on her house. We sure love her!

My cute little church dates. They looked so darling I had to document it!

The last 3 pics are of the kids' first experience with the classic Christmas shows!!! I bought the dvd set last year. They are watching Frosty the Snowman in the pic. Tate got a little scared (of course ;))

 
This was our fam celebrating Thanksgiving early at Grammy & Poppy's.
Mom actually let us help! It was pretty delicious I have to say!
Maybe now she'll trust us to help again! ;)

 
Tate has finally been brave enough to enjoy the dancing dolls at Grammy & Poppy's. The kids love them (except for Tater of course!) They are a little intimidating though when you're little, I'm sure.
Lola liked them too. We had a little dance party with them.
We love to visit Grammy & Poppy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment