Tuesday, February 10, 2015

BEAR LAKE


My parents planned a trip to Bear Lake. It was so much fun!!! The house they rented was SO cool! They didn't say a word about the house, so it was such a surprise to see all the amenities it had! The drive in was gorgeous. I forgot how beautiful the lake was. The color was such a gorgeous royal blue. The deck of the house had the most amazing view! I could have sat out there all day. Thanks Mom & Dad (& Nannie) for making it happen. My mom put so much time & energy into planning meals, & so many fun things to do. She made it truly special. It truly was a slice of heaven to get to spend the weekend in such a beautiful place with my loved ones. I wonder if that is what Heaven will be like? Surrounded by those you love, with few worries, enjoying views of gorgeous scenery & just having fun.
I hope so!


Cutest couple I know

Aaaah. The view from our deck. The house had windows all along the back with the most gorgeous panoramic view

The weather was gorgeous!!!! 60 degrees. We sat out on the deck enjoying the sunshine while we made valentine's

My mom is too fun! She brought the pool so we could put the babies in there with toys & they could play in a safe place. They are all starting to be on the go!

All the kiddos! (minus Liv. She & Bobby were supposed to come up Saturday night, but didn't make it)

This was the biggest pizza I've ever seen! It was SO yummy!

The pizza didn't even fit on your plate!

Tater loves his pizza!

Nightly scripture story complete with a video

Tubing! Tater LOVED it! He is normally not to brave, but he totally loved it! This trip was so good for him!

Yes, the house had an indoor gym!!!
It also had a slide down the whole middle of the house. Towards the end of the weekend Tate actually wanted to go down it. It was kind of dark inside so I think it scared him.


My cute lil man. This was on our movie night in the theater!! We watched Little Mermaid (my personal fave Disney). He was so cute! He kept counting the stairs to work on his numbers, & sang the ABC's a million times while we were up there. It was too cute. He learns so much so quick. Everyday he does or says new stuff. What happened to my little baby??? He is a big boy now. 
He also slept in the big bed with Mommy. He has never really done that so it was actually quite fun. Every night, "Mommy. Mommy." He'd crawl over me & look right in my eyes. He would pull my eye mask off. He would say "Mo song," & "Tickle my back."
He is really the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love him so much. 

Playing air hockey with Uncle Zach

The gigantic awesome kitchen with seating for at least 35 I swear!


Dance party with musical instruments. We also had a "Just Dance" party too!

Finally being brave & going down the slide with Uncle Zach. 
This house was seriously awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment