Friday, February 27, 2015

Lola is 8 months old

Miss Lola Lyn is 8 months old.

She has gotten her first tooth this month.

She just mastered sitting up (we think because she's pretty tall it threw off her center of gravity? Idk)

She has started crawling forwards! (been scooting backwards for awhile)

She looooves baby food. She usually eats 2 jars of it at each sitting. There doesn't seem to be a flavor she doesn't like. I mix it with oatmeal cereal for her & she devours it.

She loves her brother even though he is not extremely nice to her sometimes. He absolutely adores her most of the time though ;)

She is the most beautiful little baby girl in the world. I love her sooooo much!

She wears a size 3 diaper, is growing out of her 9 month clothes. I am a little slow getting the 12 months out. Our dryer broke (with a little help, no names mentioned ;))

She seems to love Curious George. (Tate's favorite. We watch it before naptime & bedtime)

She got her first real cold. I'm sure it was RSV. Thankfully Grammy came to the rescue with a suction machine from good 'ol Katy Lythgoe Morgan.

At her most recent doctor visit she weighed 19 lbs 12.5 oz. (82nd percentile)
She is 28.5 inches long  (92nd percentile)
head circumference 17.75 inches (89th percentile)

When we're sitting on the couch she loves to stand on Mommy's collarbone to look in the mirror behind me. Does that make sense? I've been up all night at work ;)

She loves to be big. Standing up. Playing with brother's sippy cup. She is such a cutie.

Most of all she is one of my greatest blessings. I am so grateful she is my baby. She is so beautiful inside & out. 
 I've been at work for 2 days & can't wait to get home & see her!
Love you my little princess!

















No comments:

Post a Comment