Tuesday, February 10, 2015

January

Sledding at Grammy & Poppy's. So fun! Poppy pulled us around on a hayride & we borrowed Gramma & Grampa's razor to pull the sled.

Mom & Dad's birthday breakfast at Jeremiah's

Grammy & Poppy's birthday dinner, complete with cute welcome signs



The boys

The girls

Representin "KickBack Cycles"

Houston's 5th birthday. Ninja Turtle Bash! Sweet!


I've always wanted a hanging pot rack. I love it!
Now I get to display my cute new Christmas present pots & pans. I love them!
Thanks Dad for hanging it up for me!

My cute babies ;)
Tate loves to climb on everything now

Speaking of climbing....Tate can climb out of his bed now! He would wake me up by pounding on the door. He has now learned to open his door....and wakes me up by flipping on the bright lights. Uggh

Finally got Lo's 6 month pics done. Now that she's almost 8 months ;)
They turned out so cute! Thanks Momma!

I took Tater to the circus for his first time! It was so fun! He wasn't sure about it at first & wanted to leave after 20 minutes. Fortunately a little popcorn & a snowcone (yes I splurged) perked him right up. Then he didn't want to leave!
Thanks Mom & Dad for watching angry Lola






Grandpa Bob lovin on Lola

Gramma Sandi & Lola playing with blocks that used to be Daddy's when he was little

Cute bummies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment