Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy August Birthday Month!

Our week in photos:
P.S.-I am using a new storage system for my photos & am obviously having a tough time with the arranging it chooses to do for me. Uggh! I swear I will never get the hang of this stuff! Props for trying??
  My cute littles out for a drive/bike ride. Tate is SO big! He rode 2 blocks like a ROCK STAR!

Oh that squishy face! SO precious <3 Our 2nd time to Beus's Pond to feed the ducks. Our jogging stroller flat for the 2nd time as well. Thankfully we had a back up. No run for Mommy tho. Again :( This time did NOT end in tears though haha! :)
Oh well. Tate had fun pushing Lola around. He drives like his mother. And has her grace. He tripped at least 3 or 4 times while we were there. I had tripped up my front porch steps earlier. Sometimes I'm amazed I function haha!

 Who doesn't love a little naked yoga right?

  Poor TaterSalad. His hand was a swollen mess. I think a mosquito bite had gotten infected. Double antibiotics. Waited for diarrhea to destroy our already utterly failed attempts to POOP in the toilet. (He has the pee thing down. Mostly ;)) he hasn't gotten the runs yet, but HAS pooped his pants several times though -_-

I don't even want to try to delete the duplicate here! On our walks we have passed this sweet ride several times. Yes! It IS a Honda Nighthawk just like I used to have!!! Mine did not have a bug shield which could have came in handy ;) Oh the memories though. Speaking of memories, remembering the great monsoon of '03 Vincie & I got stuck in that summer haha!

OCD at age 3? I believe so. He's screwed between his father & me!

Sorry for the ridiculous selfie. I loved this look though complete with the lipstick. "Very Breakfast at Tiffany's." Would have looked even better minus 15 lbs ;) A few friends would have loved this look, but alas I was only headed to church where fashion does not & should not reign. A lady at my ward liked it though! ;)

I take screenshots or photos of things I read or see that I like. Usually from the scriptures or Ensign, but I saw this post & loved it. Very true! Sometimes I get completely overwhelmed with my problems & forget the simplest solution. Prayer is so powerful. All we have to do is ask!

Tate has mad skills in the school department. Well, I think. I am a proud biased mama though :) He traced Logan's name & his own (Yes he was losing interest by the time we got to his). We made this for his cousin Logan who is at the MTC. He is going to Wisconsin, but is going to an area with their own dialect of Mandarin Chinese or something. What an odd combo!

These photos are in no apparent order. Saturday the kids were with Bobby. I hiked Waterfall Canyon. Man how times have changed. It was fantastic, but I felt like I was on a freaking walking tour. It was SO packed. I am terribly impatient & was trying my hardest not to get annoyed. There were people EVERYWHERE! I prefer more alone time in nature, although I did see the cutest little family with their kids & it made me hopeful that I might have that too one day. I think about taking my kids all the time, they are just WAY to little for one person to handle right now. One day!

We went to IKEA & picked up Aunt Julie on our way. SO fun! We got to see her new house in Sandy. It is darling. We had a great time :)

Cute outfit picture day! Bobby bought her these little tennies in hopes of helping her learn to walk. This is the only outfit they match. It is a pretty comical combo usually :)
We went to see the Wegelin's new house in Farr West. It was beautiful! Jen & I have similar eclectic style so of course I loved it! ;) Tate & Oliver were so cute together too! I love to watch Tate interact with other kids. He is so stinking cute & a love bug. Just like his mommy <3


Oh goodness. Doll overboard! We had an accidental drowning at the duck pond. Navy's doll which was left in our stroller found herself face down drowning in duck poop at the duck pond by Grammy & Poppy's thanks to Miss Lola Lyn. I've been trying to run a lot more & we have ran to the duck pond a few times lately. Tate was seriously upset about the situation though & I think he truly wanted me to jump in & save her. I don't do POOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment