Tuesday, August 18, 2015

More August

We had a playdate with Sunni's kids. This pic sucks, but it was of the boys in their teepee & it was SO cute. All I got was Tate's smile. I totally want one of these!! Much easier to set up than a tent but nowhere near as roomy ;) AGAIN! I AM GOING TO HAVE TO FIND AN ALTERNATE MEANS TO STORE & POST MY PHOTOS. I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE A MESS, BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA IT HAS TAKEN ME ALMOST AN HOUR TO GET IT TO LOOK EVEN THIS DECENT!!! AAAAaaaaah!The only way I can post these pics is via HTML mode & you can't see them, & it moves your words EVERYWHERE! I'm ready to give up on labeling any of these! ********************************************************************* I got creative & found a new way to mow the lawn since Lola went from LOVING to HATING the hiking backpack: Lock them in the caged baby tramp, throw some gogurts in, mow til they are both wailing to get out, then transfer to the sandbox & hope Lola is not hungry for sand today. She was a hot mess by the time I was done, but it was a success! We had the sister misssionaries over for dinner. I called beforehand to make sure they liked the menu. One did not. So I switched & she apparently did not like the alternative either! She did like my bread though. Haha. It's the thought that counts right? A new construction crew I found to help with some minor home repairs & such. They're pretty cheap labor preferring to be paid in popsicles or fruit snacks ;) Tate said he was building a house for Mommy, Daddy, Tater, Lola, & Sissy. It was so sweet. Things like this make me want to cry though. I feel bad that my kids can't grow up in a classic happy home like I did. Dakota's 7th birthday party! I can't believe this little angelboy is SEVEN! I am so grateful to have his sweet little spirit in our family. We are so blessed. Happy birthday Kota!! The kids absolutely LOVED the giant slip & slide. I was so shocked at how brave Tate was!! Lola loved it too. Yes I went down in my dress. I hadn't planned on swimming but it was too fun to pass up! Group photo everyone was thrilled about *********She might have the cutest bummy & body I have EVER seen!***** ****************This is what I want to show my counselor at therapy tomorrow. I was supposed to work on meditating. I am terrible at it. Technically it's not entirely my fault since he thinks I have ADHD!**** Playing catch with Grammy & Poppy. I found an awesome tiny mitt & it even has VELCRO! That's the kind of mitt my athletic abilities require! Doesn't everyone bake while in their underwear?

No comments:

Post a Comment