Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Weekend

The weekend was great!!! Crappy night at work so I didn't run the F2TF race but I did make an appearance & get my t-shirt :) We puppysat Kenai, I mowed the lawn, I invited Bobby to come up to the Oaks & get ice cream. The kids LOVED it & LOVED looking out over the river. We (excuse me THEY) had naked swimming & swinging, we played in Tater's hut. Tate & I baked muffins (notice he poked holes in 10 out of 12 muffins while I stepped out of the room for 2 seconds). Hope my visiting teaching gals don't mind! Haha :) Livy & Bobby came over the next day just to say hi. I love getting to still see Liv. I miss her a lot. She is a good kid & a good sister & although we have all had some tough times, I love her very much & am so grateful she is still in my life. Anyhow great weekend! Tate was successful in nursery AGAIN!!!! Hooray! It makes my heart melt to hear Gina tell me he loves singing time & says "My mommy sings that to me!" Maybe I DON'T suck!...Church was great! I sure don't follow all the rules, but surprisingly I LOVE it! I wish Sunday School was a few times a week. So many genuine & inspiring people in there. I love hearing different takes on the lessons. I love it when people admire my chubby lil Lolagirl & she is quite a source of entertainment too. She is SO beautiful! Everyone is so nice about it too. I love my ward, it is so eclectic & diverse. Old, young, money, not so much money, just all very special people with very big hearts. So yes I suck at blogging lately. I ran out of storage space in dropbox & started a new account with onedrive. I have finally successfully figured it out. kind of ;) I am going to attempt more frequent little posts, which should be fairly easy since I document most of our doings on instagram already, usually with a collage of pics since I have to include everything (shockingly I do leave a ton out!). Easy enough I can continue making a family journal, print a book of it if I like, or not. I document EVERYTHING! The kids have a million scrapbboks each, I use IG & blog, & have flashdrives & cyberspace folders full of pics. A little excessive. I really need to more efficiently organize. Talky talky talky-sorry! Great weekend & here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment