Friday, August 24, 2012

Friend Shower

My sweet friends did a wonderful job on my friend shower. It was all so cute. I feel bad because it was a rough day for a few of them; cars breaking down, getting cut off on the freeway & food flying, smashed cupcakes & fruit pizza. It all turned out great though & was absolutely darling! I feel bad it was such a hectic day for them! Thank you to Annie, Ashley, & Tisha for doing a fabulous job! Thank you to all my sweet friends that came & spoiled me n Tate! Love all my girls!
Xoxo








                                                                                                  My cutie friend Heather
Annie made this bassinet with all sorts of goodies in it. It was so cute that Liv thought we should take pics of Tater in it ;)
 

           
Ashley & CJ, Annie & Avery, Tisha with Corbin in her belly                                   

                                 



Addison & Russie, Cami & Landry, & Vincie with Ryker

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Oh cute Cyd and her two finger in mouth pose. Cracks me up. We love you, sweetie. So glad all is well...Tate is adorable!

    ReplyDelete