Friday, August 24, 2012

Welcome Tate!

My mom & sisters threw me & Tater a shower. It was jungle-themed & so super-cute! My mom is so creative & has excellent taste, so of course it was all absolutely darling. She is the best! It was so fun. My in-laws, my mom's side of the fam, & close family friends came. It's always so fun to get together, & especially for such a wonderful occassion as my sweet Tater :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
My dad's new waterfall. He did an awesome job!
 

 
Me & my lovie Liv
 
 
How cute is this?! My sister Ashley made it

 
Ashley & Maelee, Tessie, Me, Lindsay, & Liv
 

 
Vincie & Terry Edwards
 

 
My aunt Becky, cousin Holly & her boy Griffin, Natalie (my cousin Justin's wife) & her adorable girls Chaselyn & Hadley
 
 
My cute in-laws Angie & Lainey, Becky & Avery, Sandi, & Mandi

 
Ash & Linds, & the Lythgoe girls Marjean, Laura, & Katy


 
My beautiful & sweet momma
 
 
Even Livers got some gifts! Lucky girl
 
The shower was wonderful! Thank you Mom & girls!!! XOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment