Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mother's Day (late oops!)



So now that I am updating this in AUGUST- I have gotten myself a little out of order! Mother's Day was fun. We started out at Bob & Sandi's. It's so fun to get together & watch all the kids go nuts there. There's so many of them & it's just cute how they all love to play together. We hung out in their beautiful backyard, chit-chatted, & had a great time with everyone.
Then we headed to my mom & dad's house. We wanted to make my mom (who makes Sunday dinner for us every week) a special dinner that she didn't have to do anything for. She wanted Costa Vida salads, so we all brought stuff & it turned out great! She deserves that more than one day a year though! She does so much for everyone else. Both our moms are wonderful examples of selfless love, compassion, there-for-you-no-matter-what. I know I can count on my mom for anything. I hope I am even half as good a mother as my own. I am so very blessed, as is Bobby, to have the mother that I do. Love you guys!
My own personal Mother's Day was busy, but wonderful. I love bein a mom to Liv, but it was pretty exciting to celebrate this one with a growing boy in my belly& really starting to feel maternal. My husband of course didn't dissapoint. He got me a pregnancy package that included a massage, a belly scrub, & a feet & ankle soak. It was wonderful!!! He also got me chocolate covered raspberry sticks, which he knows I looove. Especially pregnant-i have loved sugar! My favorite present of all though is an azalea  tree he got me. It had pink & white blossoms. He said this present was from the kids. The pink blossoms represent Olivia, & the white ones, Tate. What a sweet & romantic gift that I can watch grow with time, just like my beautiful kids. Thanks hubby! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment