Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


 Honeybun givin daddy his present
 Liv got Bobby an awesome mini air hockey table! It is so fun!
 Bobby, Bob, & Corbin
 Sandi got Bob a riding lawn mower & surprised him with Billy driving it up the street. It was a fun surprise :)
 Test driving
My awesome Dad


We are so grateful for a day to celebrate our wonderful dads. We love you so much. I'm lucky Tater gets such a good daddy who loves him so much already. Bobby is a great dad to Liv. She is definately a daddy's girl. Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there. I appreciate my own dad so much. My dad has so many qualities that make him the most amazing dad in the world. He is patient, kind, loving, the hardest worker I know, dedicated, talented (I swear he can do & fix anything). I wouldn't change a thing about him. I am so blessed he is my dad. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment