Thursday, June 7, 2012

RyFry's Birthday Party. The big 3-0!

Cute Ry-fry & Liv share the same birthday, May 25th. Since I planned a big pink & purple zebra-striped party for Livy. Mom & I figured we would separate the parties so we could celebrate the big deal of turning 30 for Ryan. My mom is so cute. She had us all wear black, & bring a gag gift for Ry to open. I don't have a ton of pics of this because I was snugglin with Kota. It turned out darling, of course, & was a super-fun time. Happy birthday Ry-Fry! We love you!

 Ry-fry & Miss Mae
 Me & Maelee went with the safari theme. How cute is this kid!? She is always smiling
 Houston always tries to share his food with Kota, just bein sweet.
 Houston started holdin Kota's hand. It was so sweet. Dakota loved it too! Special, sweet boys
 Grammy & Dakota
Dad & his special little buddy admiring the new waterfall my dad built. My dad is so cute with him, & this just looked like a special moment so I zoomed in & snapped a pic


No comments:

Post a Comment