Thursday, June 7, 2012

My growing belly & growing boy!

I've been good at having my mom & Bobby take pics of me every few weeks or so, but not good at posting them. I thought though, how fun to put them all in a row so I can watch me grow! So here we go!
 15 weeks
 18 weeks
 21 weeks

23 weeks

 25 weeks
 26 weeks
 29 weeks
 30 weeks
 31 weeks
32 weeks
 
Being pregnant is the most awesome experience. I am so blessed to be able to have this baby boy. Words cannot describe what it feels like to feel him move, grow stronger everyday, & have him with me all the time. I tear up & smile sometimes when I have the opportunity to just be alone with him, feel & hold him in my belly. I cannot believe how much I love this kid already. I can only imagine how it will feel to see his gorgeous little face & hold him on the outside. Every sick & uncomfortable feeling during this time will be all worth it. It already is. I feel so much love for & have such a bond to this little man. Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with this experience. I am so grateful for the amazing mother (& father!) I have been blessed with, & for their constant love & example

2 comments:

  1. You are Simply Beautiful!! Best of Luck with the new baby..sooo happy for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen:) I found your blog through Zac, Tessie and Dakotas blog!! How cute are you:) Seriously, you have always been so beautiful! Great fun pics of your belly growing!! What a cool experience for you! I hope you are doing well and I am excited for your little baby boy to join you guys:)

    ReplyDelete