Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spa Day/Liv's B-day Party

Liv had a big birthday this year. 12! I took her &  her friends to have a spa day where they got their toenails painted, a mini facial, & a hands n feet treat @ Beyond Day Spa. The girls loved it & it was fun for me to be there with them. I'm glad Liv isn't embarassed of me...yet! After that we went home & Bobby got pizza. We had cupcakes & ice cream cones, smores by the fire, a sleepover, & blueberry pancakes in the morning. It was fun & I hope our special girl had a great time & a great birthday!
 Love you Livers!




 Kenna, Olivia, Me, Matti, & Devanee

 Liv gets more beautiful & grown up everyday. She looks like a little teenager here!


I love having a little girl. It is so much fun! I made little treat bags for the party. They got nail polish, mini nail kits, cooling eye masks, notebooks with their initials, & sparkly pens. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm too nerdy, but they were a hit. Yay!


 Liv still likes neon colors, & she wanted an animal print theme. Here are her cupcakes that turned out pretty dang cute I have to say!


 Birthday girl with her presents

 Crazy girls

 Roasting smores & the girls played night games after

 The girls loved their eye masks & wore them all night so I had to get pics



No comments:

Post a Comment