Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ashley's 24th bday

We got together to celebrate Ashley's 24th birthday a little late because of Easter. It is always so fun to be together. I love my family so much & enjoy every minute I get to share with them. My own little family couldn't make it because Bobby had worked the night before & Liv was @ her mom's this weekend. Missed them lots, but still had a great time with the fam.




Dakota & Poppy
Ashley & her cute fam with her yummy birthday dessert. Butterscotch, graham crackers, & chocolate concoction melted & baked together. It was de-lish!

Me & Kota havin some special quality time together. I took him out back & thought I'd try him in the swing to see if he liked it. He loved it & stayed in it quite awhile. I love that little boy & love to see him get joy out of things.


Poppy came to check on us outside & was swingin with us for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment