Thursday, June 7, 2012

Olivia's Sunday Dinner Birthday with the Friedli Fam

So Memorial Day weekend sucks! You can never depend on it. It's either nice or awful. It seems like whenever we plan a get together at our house it is the latter. So our bbq we had planned didn't quite pan out. Of course Bobby being the wonderful daddy he is, still went outside & cooked all our burgers, brats, & onion rings. Everyone brought something to help with dinner, so that was nice. A big thank you to you all! I love my little house, but it is not built for entertaining. We had a fun time though all squished into the kitchen & front room. We had a blast & I'm pretty sure Liv had quite a fantastic birthday this year!






Liv with our sweet Grandma Marilyn
 Kota LOVES Toy Story. It's his absolute fave. So I found these hats & HAD to get them for the boys! How stinkin cute are they?
 So we call my mom Grammy, & I think I've said on here that Houston shortens everyone's names, so Grammy has turned into Gram. Why this is extra funny is that my mom didn't know what bff meant when the word first came about. She found out & is definately a BFF to all of us. So I found this super-cute onesie that I HAD to get for Maelee (& of course matching tutu!) Can't wait to see her in this! She is SO cute!

 Cute birthday girl with all her gifts. Spoi-led! She got a darling t-shirt, earrings, watch, a laptop case, pillows & a blanket to match her made-over bedroom. Bobby & I got her a new bedspread, sheets, & a few decorations for her room. I forgot to take pics of those, so I'll have to add them later. It's pretty dang cute though!

 Houston providing the entertainment-breakdancing!

How sweet is this face? I just missed it in the pic, but he got a big cheeser & was being so sweet. He always is though! And of course his beautiful mama always makes him smile

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute mom!! That cake you made and those cupcakes are SO CUTE!! Looking through your blog, you are little miss crafty pants!! So many fun ideas you have done with Liv and the fam!! Love seeing what you have been up to:)

    ReplyDelete