Thursday, October 25, 2012

Family Fun. What we've been up to...

This is what we did on our anniversary! Hung out with sweet Tate. My dad came to babysit while we went to get a massage, but the place called & canceled due to a car accident. Sad. We did get 2 free massages though. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner & Kid to Kid to look for a blessing outfit. Exciting! I was also in my sweats & no make up. I was starting to get a cold that day. Lame!

Sundays with Dad

Walks with Mommy

Hoe-down bbq at Papa Ed's

Beau's birthday!

The Oaks for dinner (after a good hike-we deserved it!) I wanted to go enjoy the last few weeks of outside weather & check out all the beautiful colors up in the canyon

We had a MaryKay lady come do free facials. Liv had a blast. It was fun. I kind of look like a ghost here though. And yes, I am nursing here. Haha

Cute cousins!

Sweet boys

Hiking. Kind of. Hiking with a baby ;) Its a cool dirt road along the mountain, starts @ St. Joe's & this is at the end up above Rainbow Gardens

Spoiled Princess Buns. She loves to go, but she gets to tired so we have to bring the little stroller for her. I had to take a pic cause Bobby looks so cute pushing her!



The girls


Princess HoneyBun

Snuggle time with Sissy

Go Orioles

No comments:

Post a Comment