Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tate's Blessing Day

We blessed Tate on September 23 at my parents house. We decided on making it a small gathering with just our immediate families, since Bobby's side is so large. It turned out wonderful. The weather was beautiful, my parents yard looked fantastic of course, especially with the waterfalls. We had an ice cream cone bar after. Our bishop, Bishop Warner, was there & conducted things. He did a great job. He had us sing "I Am A Child Of God," which I like to think is Tater's favorite song. I sang it to him in my belly, & I sing it to him every night when I put him to bed (sometimes several times, as bedtime seems to be repeated alot some nights ;)). My dad performed the blessing & did a wonderful job. Tate was so well behaved and looked so handsome. Dakota let him borrow his blessing outfit, so that made it extra special. Bobby & I were very pleased at how it all turned out. Thank you to my fam for bringing ice cream, to my mom for taking pictures, & to my parents for once again, lending out their beautiful yard.
Xoxo




 





 
 









 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment