Friday, October 26, 2012

Great-grandparent Pics With Baby Tate. Sooo beautiful

Nothing makes me happier than to see my parents holding Tate. It gives me such a special feeling to see the joy in their faces when they look at my son. I am so blessed that most of my grandparents are here to witness my little miracle too. I was always so worried that I wouldn't have the special photos my siblings did with their kids & our grandparents. I love photographs & I love my grandparents...and I also have the worst memory! So I feel so fortunate to have these wonderful photos. I am sad that Bobby's grandparents are gone. I met Grandpa Lee once before he passed. I am grateful I got to do that. Bobby has so many special memories & funny stories he shares about him. I did get to spend some time with Grandpa Fred. What a cute, sweet little man. We have the most beautiful photo of Grandpa Fred & Bobby at our wedding. I wish I had it on my computer. Actually, now that I think about it, I really should post our wedding pics on here. What a beautiful day, & Gary did such a beautiful job on the photography. Sorry, I ramble. Thanks Mom for these gorgeous photos! They are priceless to me, & I know they will be for Tate as well.
 
Gramma Marilyn & Grampa Bert
 




 
Gramma Nannie




Papa Ed
 







 
I looove this one. My mom is so beautiful


2 comments:

  1. What special pics of you and your sweet Tater with your grand-parents. PRICELESS!!! I got a little teary-eyed when I saw the pics of Tate with Ed. SO SWEET!!! Thanks again for the texted pic the other night, he's getting so big way to fast :( What a little stud he is though!!! Love you guys to pieces!!!

    Lar

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I love the pictures, especially the black & white ones!

    ReplyDelete