Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

What makes my dad the best in the world:
 
1. He would do anything for anyone
2. He is very handy & smart at manly stuff
3. He is always there for me (& everyone else too :))
4. He can do anything
5. He is a very hard worker
6. He is sensitive. Loves those Lifetime movies. I seriously LOVE that about my dad. He's so cute.
7. He is kind to everyone
8. He is always serving others
9. He treats my mom like a princess. He still leaves her love notes & brings her flowers/
10. He loves to babysit the grandkids & they bring him so much joy.
11. He still loves me even though I gave them both such a hard time when I was younger
12. He is dependable
13. He is handsome, smart, funny, & sweet.
14. He is just the best!
 
Father's Day was busy but fun. Made cheesecakes & finished getting all the gifts together. Me & the kids went to see Papa Ed. Went to Mom & Dad's for hobo dinners & rootbeer floats. Yum-MY! Bobby met us there at the end because he worked at Heber the night before. We let him sleep late because it was Father's Day. Then we went to have dessert at the park with Bobby's family. Went back to my parents to grab Tater's bottle, ran to visit Grampa Bert, then went home to celebrate with Bobby & give him his gifts.
Fun day.
So grateful for our dads!
 
 
 
Papa Ed had the cutest smiles. He just kept talking & I kept missing them. He had other visitors so I didn't want to have a total photo shoot. Tate was upset too. Anyways, he seemed happy & enjoying his Father's Day.

Dakota & Poppy

My cutest lil baby

My beautiful momma & Dakota

These boys would not pose for me!
I thought it would be cool to take a nice photo of 3 generations on Father's Day,
but this is what I was dealt
:(

 

Our cute daddy

Cute fam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment