Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pretty flower planting

This is a super-late update. Me & Tater went to Valley Nursery because I had a great coupon, and...I like it there :) I was super-confused because their shopping carts did not have a seat for him. It LOOKED like it did, but they must have converted them to NOT have a seat to make more room for flowers. After a few minutes I finally figured this out :) So, I put a complimentary tarp down in the cart & we were on our way. It was SO fun! Tater was such a good boy & he looked so cute in the big cart with all the flowers. People smiled & giggled at him. It was one of those moments I was like "Yeah, he's cute. He's mine. I'm a  mom :):) " It's still so crazy to think sometimes. Love my little man & it's fun to tote him around with me. He's my best little bud & does everything with me :)
 
Yep that's my finger in the corner :)

I loved this one! The wind was so strong it blew it over & broke my pot. AND the flower :(


I was so happy with how these turned out. I painted the pots & put them in the baskets. The coconut fiber was long gone & I thought this would spruce up the front yard too. I like it :)

LOVE poppies. Can't figure out why they look so hearty in people's yards & mine just don't ever look that fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment