Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lola's Blessing- September 7, 2014

These are the most beautiful pictures I will treasure forever.
Thank you Mom


All of her pretty things laid out on Nannie's chair



My mom made this gorgeous bracelet for her & this beautiful flowery blanket
















3 generations in Nannie's chair


This was my blanket from when I was blessed

Gramma Sandi & Grampa Bob

The LaRose adults & spouses



Grammy & Poppy

 The Friedli Fam

All the girls

All the boys


 I love this!

Cute Gramma Marilyn & Grampa Bert.
They didn't dare hold her too close because Grandpa was just getting over bronchitis & Grandma was sick too.
Gramma made her this beautiful blanket. I love it & it is so very special to have for Lola

Cute Kota

Averee was so cute & waited so patiently for all the photo shoots to be done ;)
Of course Lola was screaming. She didn't mind though.
What a sweetheart.
Her poor tummy I'm sure was the culprit ;(



No comments:

Post a Comment