Tuesday, November 11, 2014

October fun

I found free tickets to Hogle Zoo online so we invited all the cousins & the grandparents. Poppy had to work though :(
We had a blast! Thanks for comin guys!


We had our little neighbor boy Ivan over to paint pumpkins & play. Tate has come a long way being social & using manners. He is a good friend & is a good sharer.
Way to go buddy!

Liv's choir concert.
I had to work that night. I traded Bobby so he could go because they always seem to be on Tuesday nights. Grammy & Poppy are awesome & came to support her.
I have a copy of the program. I'll have to take a pic & repost this so we can remember what songs they sang

Nice outfit on Tater Bobby ;) jk

Zach turned 30! Happy birthday Z! We love you!

And Maelee turned 3!
She had a "Frozen" themed party with the cutest cake & games Ashley made.
Thanks for the fun Auntie Ash! Happy birthday Mae Mae!




We had another playdate with Ivan & walked to the park. They ran & chased the leaves that were blowing, played with Ivan's dog Ali, & had fruit snacks.
They both had to bring about 3 cars each so we played with them too ;)



Liv got to go to Zion National Park with her mom & Shawn. She got to take her friend Josie too. They had fun walking around the little shops in town while the parents hiked. Glad you had fun & got to go Livers.


Lola girl turned 4 months old!
We sure love you our little sweetheart! Xo

We had our annual Respiratory Care Dinner for Respiratory Week. Yummy prime rib & stuffed chicken breast. I tried acorn squash for the first time too & I'm in LOVE! So yummy!

My cute babies <3

Lola & I went to hang out with Charley so Linds could take a little break. He was a perfect boy!
We love you Charley!


Tater & I had tried Lucky Slice on 25th street a few weeks before. We took the whole fam. It was YUM-MY! New York style pizza. Tate's favorite food these days

No comments:

Post a Comment