Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tate's 2 year Pics

So my computer crashed, Bobby tried resetting it for me & all my photos were deleted:( He was trying to surprise me & it probably would have happened anyways, but anyhow...That's why this post is so late. Computer is functioning (fingers crossed!) & I thankfully still had my mom's flashdrive with them on it :) so here you go....Thanks Mom for always doing the best job ever on the pics! You are so talented & they are SO special to me. I appreciate you SO so much! Love you

Best Grammy <3

My little man, you have the most precious face I've ever seen. I love you so much. You bring so much joy to my life every single second of every single day.
You are the best decision I've made in my life & you're the best thing I've ever done with my life.
Thank you for being mine.





Knock knock!
He loves to knock these days :)

                      Sure loves his Poppy

Loves to throw fits ;)



Loves to explore... 
Loves to giggle

& loves fruit snacks!      




I LOVE this one!






Loves to show off his belly button :)






No comments:

Post a Comment