Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our stay at the Friedli B & B

First of all, I cannot tell you enough how much my mom has helped me through this. She is amazing. Having a c-section was a bit more tough than I thought it would be. Bobby took off a week of work too, but it went by fast with half of it being the hospital stay. He was scheduled shifts at Park City before we knew exactly when Tate would come. So my wonderful momma came & helped me bathe the baby, do laundry, clean the house. It was so nice!
 
 As if all that wasn't enough, she took me & Tater to her house while Bobby was working in Park City. That way he could get some sleep (he had been helping me tons with the baby too. He is a GREAT dad), & she could help me with the baby.
She let me stay in their beautiful new bedroom. It is nicer & prettier than a hotel! It is so comfortable & gorgeous. She decorates beautifully & still makes it so homey & comfortable.
My dad was hiking in the Uintahs with his work friends. He came back early though because he missed my sweet mom & he wanted to spend time with Tate. I LOVE this picture! It is so precious.
This is a pic of Tate in their new pack'n'play. What good grandparents! 

 Workin with Gram on the computer, lookin at his pics from his photo shoot.
 
Tater's first Friedli Family Sunday Dinner!
 Poppy & Kota
 Uncle Zach & Houston
 Aunt Tessie snugglin Tater
 Aunt Linds & Uncle Ry-fry
 Houston & Mae playin so cute together
Gram playin in the sandbox with Houston
 Kota gettin snuggle time too

 Tessie works so much with Kota on so many therapies. Kota can now eat applesauce & yogurt! He can use his lips & tongue to scoop it off the spoon! He is amazing. It is so neat to see how far he has come. He really enjoys eating now too! It is kinda funny how much he loves it. I'm sure he's missed it! Way to go buddy!
Tater & Mommy. We let daddy catch up on sleep after his long work week.
 
Thanks Mom & Dad for all your help & making us so comfortable there! We appreciate all you do for us. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment