Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tate's visitors...and cute pics of him :)

I wish I had pics of all our visitors. We had so many friends & family come meet our little blessing. Bobby's family & my family, all our work friends, my wonderful girlfriends. We appreciate you all coming & taking the time to meet our little bundle of joy AND bringing gifts. We are so amazed how spoiled this kid has gotten! Even I've gotten some too. It is tradition that Sandi (Bobby's mom) makes the new mom her famous muddy buddies. They were de-lish! Thanks again to everyone. We love you all! Xoxo 
 
 
Look at that face! I'm so in love!
My pretty momma 
 
Poppy 
Poppy would sneak over from work. It was so nice to have him so close 
He's even cute when he's sad!
I love this pic. It looks like they are sharing a little inside joke 
Uncle Ry-fry & Aunt Lindsay 
Uncle Zach, Aunt Tessie, & Dakota 
 
 Aunt Mandi 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment