Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mommy & Daddy home with new baby. So fun!

Let me start off by saying what a great help Bobby was. He helped with (& still does!) so much! The recovery was kind of painful & the pills made me tired so Bobby would help change Tate, dress him, bathe him, & hand him over to me to feed. He is an amazing dad & a great partner too. The baby has really brought us closer together. It is a wonderful & special experience to share together & care for the beautiful little baby we created together. What a blessing that little boy is!
Thanks hubby! Love you!

 

 
 



 
Please ignore the pump, blanket, etc. mess. I had to camp out on the couch the first two weeks because my bed was too tall to get in & out of
 
 
For some reason this pic wouldn't stay rotated 

 

Love this one

No comments:

Post a Comment