Monday, September 10, 2012

My birthday-32!

 
Happy birthday to me :)
I am so grateful to get to celebrate another year of my life with such special friends & family.
I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. Thank you for making it fantastic!
 
My hubby brought these beautiful roses & balloon home for me that morning after he got off work. Yes the balloon says birthday diva, showing what he really thinks of me & my birthday ;) jk

Beautiful!

Ash & Beau always tease me that I put up all my cards on the mantle, joking that I probably wrote half of them to myself & save them to put up the next year. They crack me up, so I had to take a pic of my cards :)

Me with a bunch of my girlyfriends. We met up at my house so they could see Tater, then we ate @ Roosters, then came back for cake. Which leads to this next pic...

I didn't feel old at all until I looked at all those candles! It made me giggle cuz it is pretty well-covered there


You couldn't see my cute birthday dress in the other pic so I had to devote one exclusively to it. I actually bought this when I was still pregnant thinking "Oh this will look great after he comes out & I shed all that baby weight." Yeah, that happened! Still working on it, but the dress is dang cute!

 My yummy brownies my sweet momma made for my family birthday party. My cute parents always go all out & make us feel so special :) Bobby's cute parents got me a V.S. gift card & I got me the most cute & comfortable sweat pants ever with it! Thanks Bob & Sandi! Sweet Liv & Bobby got me two really cute pairs of earrings & some yummy perfume. I got pretty spoiled this year. Thanks everyone! Love you all! Thank you to Heavenly Father for giving me my most favorite present of all...
Best gift ever :)
(again could someone please tell me how to rotate these stinking pics!?)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment