Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome home Tate!

Friday, July 20, 2012
Can you see the anticipation in his face?!
 Our bags are packed we're ready to go!
Proud Mommy & Daddy
 
My cute momma came & decorated our house with everything boy :) 
 What a cute surprise! I left it up for two weeks so everyone could see it AND know I brought home the most gorgeous little boy I've ever seen.
 Welcome to Tate's room!
Mommy found great deals on everything. Anything I bought was on sale or clearance, or something we already had that we gussied up, or was mine when I was little. I made his mobile, tate banner, & his abc board
 The ceramic teddybear plays music & was mine when I was born...My friend Annie made this Tate banner...I found the rocking chair online, & actually I did splurge a little on this because it is just like my mom & dad's that they got for their wedding. We have a picture of her holding me in it the day they brought me home from the hospital. It is very special to me & worth the little extra splurge.
 
 The wicker shelf was mine since I was a teenager. I have always loved to find treasures at Saver's or DI. Bobby painted it for me. I think it turned out cute :)
I found this frame at TaiPan & painted it. It was a broken mirror. I found these flashcards online. They are by Jenn Ski & so so cute. I just tacked them on to flannel. The backs have facts about the animal that we can read later :)
 
Hooray! You're home baby boy! Welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment