Saturday, August 31, 2013

13 months

What's new with Tater??? Let's see....

1. Someone learned how to walk!!! I will include a video if I can figure that out :) He started out with this little mailman cart, & his Thomas the Train (courtesy of the Lythgoe's & Morgan's again).
Okay, it is not letting me on youtube at work so I will add the walking video another day.




2. He points at EVerything in his books. It is very cute. He also puts his head on the page of the book too, like giving it loves. I.e.-a kitty cat or teddy bear in his book (usually a stuffed animal picture), but he leans in & instead of kissing (which he doesn't do so freely anymore) he just puts his forehead on it. It is so sweet & very cute. I love my little love bug.

3.We think he might have a milk allergy. His poor bum is so sore! It gets better, but then flares up again, so we have tried getting rid of the whole milk. We were only mixing 2 oz. of it with 6 oz. toddler formula. Hopefully that will help.

4. He has been highly emotional this month. Unfortunately he throws a fit when I change his diaper, get him dressed, put him in his high chair, put him down on the floor-pretty much anything I do he throws a fit about these day :) He is still my sweet boy, but he has been extra challenging lately. I am pretty scared as to what years 2 & 3 will hold!

5. His molars have been coming in on the top for awhile, but still aren't all the way down. He is getting another tooth on the left side, his canine. Speaking of that, he LOVES to brush his teeth. It is so fun to watch :) He gets mad when I put his toothbrush down.


6. He still loves his nightly walks in his car. We have been going more because it hasn't been as miserably hot. I love this picture of him & Bobby. So sweet.


7. We got a bike trailer that I took him around in. I am not sure how much he loves it, but he looks cute in it & it's a great work out for me. A beach cruiser is not meant for the foothills of Ogden!

8. He loves to play with my refrigerator magnets. I collected a ton from my travels & just recently got them down for him to play with. He LOVES them, & I love that they can occupy him for a moment :)

9. His fave foods are raisins, yogurt melts, string cheese is a new one I think, & he LOVES the peaches off our peach tree (which is doing extremely well! This is it's 3rd year & it is doing great! I am so impressed with it-& us because it is still alive!). He also loves blueberries & raspberries. Those are new this month. And spaghetti. I have a cute pic of that. Which brings us to.....

10. His absolute favorite thing to do is to throw food, toys, anything on the floor. I cannot get him to stop.

11. His fave new toy is this cute Curious George monkey that Gramma & Grampa got him for his birthday. He sleeps with it every night & gives it tons of kisses. My sweet boy :)
Fave bathtub toys are still the water guns. The doggie one from Gram & the foam one from Dilly Dally's. He also loves this little book we've had since he's been born, but he's really taken a liking to it. It has different animals in it. Real pictures of them. He really seems to like the farm animal ones & loves to point to each one. We are working on learning them & their sounds, but I'm not sure how much he really gets because he always points to the cow :) He is so cute & smart though!
I am amazed at how much & how quickly he learns on a daily basis!
 


 
12. He loves the sandbox




 
13. Oh yes! I just remembered, he can stack the rings on this little turtle toy! His hand-eye coordination skills are amazing! He can also put the shapes into the right spot on this little IKEA block house. I am so proud of him!

14. I didn't want to end on 13! S let me think....he got another little boo-boo trying to walk :( On his cheek. He fell down onto the corner of the coffee table downstairs. I felt so bad everytime I saw it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment