Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mantua (Mannoway :)) Bike Ride

My fun mom & dad planned a family bike trip around Mantua Lake. First let me say I have seen the signs for Mantua, but thought it was pronounced how it looks MAN-TOO-UH, so I thought "Mannoway" was somewhere different & I had no idea WHERE it was.
 Soooo, I am 32 & learned something new about UT :)
It was SO beautiful there & such a cute, quaint little town. Sooo pretty. I had so much fun I want to go back to canoe there, & to ride bikes again so Bobby can come (he had to work, the usual, I'm off-he's working, he's off-I'm working. It sucks but, you do what you gotta do & we are lucky to have jobs!) 
In fact it was SO much fun I decided to get a bike trailer/jogger combo. I've wanted one, but wasn't sure how much I'd really use it or like it. I LOVE my stroller for jogging & figured that was enough. I love my cute beach cruiser I got in New York & it was so fun to have it out & ride it again!
I haven't done it since I got pretty pregnant. Liv & I would go for rides & that was about it. Now I want to venture out! Tate LOVES to go for walks & look at everything outside. He's so observant, so I'm sure he'll love it. He looked like he loved riding on the back of my mom's bike!
What a fun little outing though. And a lot of work for my sweet parents! Picking up everyone's bikes, loading them up, bringing them up there on a big trailer, planning dinner, buying dinner, packing dinner, etc, etc, etc. My mom also made it extra special & we celebrated Tater's birthday at the same time. Mom likes to do a little "cousin party" which is awesome. I love spending time with my fam :)
She had bandanas for all the kids, she made special treats, & treat bags, all themed of course. Mom really goes all out & I hope she knows how much it really means to all of us. Of course, it's not expected, but it is really enjoyed.
Thanks for all the fun Mom & Dad!
Love you!
 
 
He really liked the bike seat. We weren't sure, but he seemed right at home :)

Cute brother & sister :)

Mom took tater on her bike because the seat was already on it.
So I got to just cruise around on my cruiser! It was fun to be able to see & watch him though.
Can you see his lil feet up on the seat? They looked so cute. He's such a little monkey!

Livers

The view was seriously beautiful!
I want to go back up there. It was a perfect little ride

More gorgeousness


Little feeties :)

Cute and DELICIOUS treats Grammy made.
Oreo muddy buddies!
Delish!
 
Livy & Tessie enjoying the dinner Grammy brought

Zach & Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment