Monday, August 5, 2013

July Fun

On the 4th of July we went to the North Ogden Aquatic Center. It was fun! After the 4 o'clock pool check everyone left, so it was empty & fun! Tate loved it there, but had to be attached to me at all times. He is SUCH a momma's boy! I love it, but it is quite intense some days ;)
 
This is what a lil boy looks like who refuses to take a nap after a day full of sunshine & swimming that would normally where a brotha out. Not my boy!

And this is me trying to blow dry my hair with Tate crawling all over me. Tricky
 
This is him getting really angry while I am trying to have Liv take a photo of him in his 4th of July outfit Grammy got him.
 
This is Tater enTHRALLED with the fireworks. I was nervous he wouldn't like them because he gets startled so easily, but he loved them & just stared. I was excited to share this "first" with him. I love experiencing everything with him!
 

Representin at the Ogden Fireworks! I've never been to this one & decided to support our community. It was actually very impressive. We got there at the end of the demolition derby, & everyone just stays in their seats in the bleachers & they shoot them off in the park, just to the left. Everyone has a perfect view!
Ogden is Awesome :)

 
 Sparklers at home. Tate really like them! Look at that cute face :)

Bailey joined us for the day. It was fun! She is a sweet girl

Walks at the Parkway. It is SO beautiful here. They have added so much over the years too. It is so cool!

I planted morning glories to climb up the porch. This was the first bloom. They have actually quadrupled in size & are everywhere now. I'll hafta take another pic. I didn't realize they ONLY bloom in the morning though. Since I am not a morning PERSON, I don't get to see them bloomed that often :(

Close up

 
This is the awesome new room I had Ry build. He really just added a wall & a closet, but he did an amazing job & I love it! My sweet dad came to help me paint it all, even though I told him I could do it myself. It turns out it is a lot trickier than I thought. He helped me paint the ceiling up the stairs, the hallway up the stairs, & both sides of the wall. I helped, but of course he did the majority. He is so talented at EVERYTHING!  I don't know what I would do without my dad! He's the best

Tate's new little play nook! We love it! It is the perfect little area to get ALL the toys out & have them not be in the way, & in everyone's sight. LOVE IT & so does he :)

Beautiful color! It really looks great down here now! It makes the room look comfy & cozy, & Bobby's favorite...dark (when all the doors are shut there are no windows & it is a perfect sleeping room for a night shifter)!

BBQ at Kami Fister's.
Fun with friends :)

Playin guitar with Avery

The finishing piece to my wall! (Lower-lefthand corner).
You can see the cute reflection in the mirror of Bobby & Tater playing :)
 
I've added some green candles I had in the storage since then.
 

Mae & Houston LOVE Tater

Group hug

Congrats Cheer Captain!
A congratulatory present from Gram n Pop

Lindsay's 29th bday!
Happy birthday Linds!
We love you!

Holy crap this is my first run in awhile. SOOOO blasted hot. It was cool earlier in the day & even had a few raindrops, but then of course as I'm out & about it got HOT & HUMID! I did hills & went for 50 mins too. It was ridiculous, but felt good afterwards!

Visiting Bob & Cindy's new puppies





 Happy July!
 
 

1 comment: