Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lola 27 weeks


This last dr appointment was my glucose testing. I didn't realize I got an ultrasound with this one so I was SO excited! She is absolutely beautiful & looks so much like Tate's profile. I can't wait to meet this little girl. What a blessing it is to be pregnant & I get one of each of the littles. SO excited, blessed, & happy!
She is still measuring a week ahead & is head down now. Dr. Boheen said that we could possibly do a V-BAC. I'd like to experience childbirth the way it was intended, but I will be okay with a C-section too. I'm not sure what to do though. I've learned that my C-section was so painful to heal from because I had labored for a day & a half before I had it. I never dilated past a 6, so Mr. Salad had to be a section. She also thought he would be gigantic, so figured he probably wouldn't fit anyways. When you have a V-BAC they like you to go into labor on your own. Since I was started last time, people have told me maybe my body just wasn't ready, or neither was Tate. If I start labor on my own I could likely have a regular vaginal birth. She is estimated to be around 9 lbs though by then, so you can see why I'm nervous to do it all again that way if I ended up having another C-section. I want to heal as quick as possible to take care of her & Tater. Sooo, wish me luck!
Can't wait to meet you baby Lola!
I love you my little princess!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment